Monday, February 9, 2009

80% of the U.S. Wants Gays to Die in Afghanistan. Why Queers Should Fight the "right" to "serve." Stop "Gays in the Military"


According to Owen West's editorial in the NY Times, 80% of Americans believe gays should be able to serve in the military. Great! Of course they do. They also support sending brown and black people to war, and it ain't cause they like 'em. All the het bubbas sent to Iraq sitting around spitting their chew have seen just seen how screwed up war is, how war can kill. And if there is one thing het bubbas like to see, it's dead queers. (Not all het bubbas of course. I fancy myself a bit of a bubba and I've even slept with a few het bubbas, and I can guarantee you they now like queers).

Well, call me a sissy faggot, but I wish assimilationist gays would shut their pie holes. Like young queer kids don't have enough wars to fight at home: daily survival against school bullies, gay bashers, rapist Priests, homophobic parents, and thick skulled teachers.

The one thing queers don't have to suffer through is going off to war and fighting for this screwed up country and its rich leaders. There are many good soldiers who left these shores to protect their country and when they came back they were shattered.

Queer suicide rates are high enough as it is. Don't raise them by doubling the torment our population goes through. And if a draft is called, I wanna be the first to tell the lunkhead Seargent, "I love getting it up the ass and I will be checking out all of my brothers in arms. Take me to the psych ward, cause I ain't gonna fight!"

No comments: