Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leaving Oberhausen


Well, tonight is my last night at the Oberhausen Short Film Festival and it has been a hell of a week watching some amazing short films, reconnecting with old friends and colleagues, making new friends, and overall being treated lavishly. Free Speech TV will be bringing home some incredible shorts to flesh out our schedule--some humor, some agit prop, and documentaries as well. Upon returning, I hope to get back to writing regularly for this blog so keep looking for more. As I am finishing up a fiscal year at work, my travel schedule will be limited for the next two months giving me more time to write. Germany has been amazing. Glad to be coming home, particularly inspired to continue looking for the cultural innovators, the artists, and activists doing amazing work in my own town of Denver.

No comments: