Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FM Magazine: Denver Art, Culture, Fashion


Lately, I've had two Denver projects on my mind: 1) a Denver based experimental cultural space bringing together people from various races, cultures, disciplines, and media; 2) a Denver-based cultural magazine highlighting what is amazing in Denver. When I got to work today, on my desk sat a copy of FM Magazine (Fucking Mountains). It does a great deal of what I envisioned a Denver-based magazine could/should do. Good job. Now someone simply has to start an intersectional, experimental cultural space, put it on my desk, and let me keep enjoying the city.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like our little mag!

I also sit on the Board at Denver Open Media [your Program Ops (I think) guy, Than, also is on our Board] - and I thought you'd be interested to join/volunteer/participate/submit content...

thx,
Sid Pink
aka
J Stoval

Anonymous said...

that cultural space is rhinoceropolis duuuude!

muebles la rioja said...

Thank you for your post, pretty helpful material.