Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Patriarchs: Drunk and Productive



Several of the people I wanted to see tonight stood me up so I was VERY productive. I've spent my night editing on "The Patriarchs." This movie is going to be HOT. Gabriel Cyr has been working on the music. Cutting to something rythmic feels SO FUCKING GOOD! The way he plays with emotion with simple chords and noise is amazing. I can't wait to get more of his soundtrack to continue to kick some ass on this thing! If you look at this picture of the character, "Luther," it's a bit how I feel about The Patriarchs

In other news, I'm really excited about Denver and all the possibility here with the Democratic National Convention coming up! We're gonna have some fun!!!!

Also, met a really kick ass musician last night into making docs! I hope she kicks some ass.

Ok, i'm tired and a bit drunk so please forgive me but I'm off to visit the dream of the rarebit fiend's creator, winsor mccay, i fucking love him.