Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yark, Love, Valentines Day, Yeeesh!


Tonight I was headed to hang out with my sick (yet super sweet) friend Morgan when my bike got a flat. I replaced it with a spare tube I had in the basement. I was trying to use my roommates hot forks for tire levers and sadly popped the replacement tube. I scrounged around for a bit, located a patch kit and a less damaged tire, and did a quick fix em up job. When I called Morgan, she was too tired to hang and so me and Jessi, my badass rommie, spent the night lounging in bed, drinking whiskey and rum, and laughing. She took the Enneagram test from the Eneagram Institute and we spent the rest of the night trying to figure out the implications our numbers had on our sexuality, social life, organizing etc...

Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day. Last minute details will be hammered out for The Homelessness Marathon. I'm having lunch with a friend and after work am heading over to Hillary's for some sort of special Valentines Day sweetness she has planned making me feel like a total sweet, lucky sissy. Yeeesh. I'm the luckiest sissy-boy in the world!

No comments: