Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Last Few Months and The Next Few Weeks


The past 2 months have been filled with an incredible mixture of emotions that have virtually shut down my ability to blog as I have experienced a wide variety of love, intense friendship, friends leaving, and new folks coming to town. Next week I am traveling to Nashville to videotape the 11th annual Homelessness Marathon Radio Broadcast with Free Speech TV. I am eager to go as it will be my first live television production. I have been working hard on The Patriarchs and have laid down the last shot for the third time. The project will be concluded soon. Free Speech TV has gone through a pledge drive and I had the unique opportunity to talk with dozens of our generous donors about their support. I received a few hate calls as well. Unconventional Action Denver has finally agreed upon a Direct Action Strategy for the Democratic National Convention Protests. Friends appear to be coming from across the country. There is too much to write about and not enough time. I figured it would be worth giving you a few updates.

No comments: