Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the Union, Cute Boy, Bike Helmet, Me and Bonnie


The only thing worse than the State of the Union was the Democrats insistence on standing up and clapping like seals every time Bush said some offensive nonsense. No healthcare, a never-ending war on terror, and false promises of energy independence (try a bike assholes).

I watched it at the Uptown Tavern with the Colorado ACLU folks. 2 for one beers were nice and I went with my friend Bonnie (see picture). I lost my bike helmet in some yuppie's coat but Eric found it after Bonnie and I departed. Kindly, he left it on my doorstep wrapped in a wild oats bag!

The rest of the night is my little secret so don't try to get me to tell you about that...

A day of movies, a shitty President, a hot boy (oooops), and a fun SOU-watching buddy.

Alas...tomorrow will be here tomorrow. Till then...

No comments: