Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christy Road's Badass Graphics



I have two posters on my wall at work and I started noticing that when folks came in they would often comment on how awsome they are. Finally someone came in and mentioned that they were made by Christy Road. Not too long after, when I was at INCITE'S ENDING COLONIAL LEGACY CONFERENCE here in Colorado, I was handed a few totally kickass posters including a "Stop Police Brutality Against Women of Color and Trans People of Color" that were stunning. Turns out Christy Road did those too. Her work is amazing and if you haven't checked her stuff out, you should get to her website NOW!

While searching for radical prints, you should also check-out the butt-kicken' website Just Seeds where artists like Swoon, Nicolas Lampert, Josh MacPhee, Meredith Stern, and Kristine Virsis have put their incredible radical prints for sale.

No comments: